Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cake Pops!

So my current creative obsession is cake pops! And thankfully to many of you ordering them I get to make them more and more! They are so adorable and a nice yummy treat! Plus you can use your imagination to create whatever you like from them. I have lots of ideas inside my head and can't wait to put them into reality.  They are pretty labor intensive but in the end its all worth it!!!!!  Here are some examples of my current creations.  
These are the Cake Pops I made fore Eliana's school for Valentine's Treats

A fun Baby Gift!

Easter Eggs
Sports Present

Golf Ball, Football, Baseball, and Grass :)

Of coarse I must confess how I came upon this new creative obsession. When we had the HORRIBLE winter blizzard I hit a breaking point at day 5 and told my husband that I had to get out of the house or I was going to go crazy! So I set out to find something to do, I called a few people for the movies and no takers, and ended up at Barnes and Noble. While patrolling the isles I ran across Bakerella's cakepop book. I looked at every page and if I had the cash on me I would have bought the book then (but soon) and thought " these are adorable, I can make these" from there I went to wal-mart and bought some supplies and made my first cake pops.  I'm hoping to get more orders so I can continue to make these adorable creations and will post more pictures as I make more!!!

No comments: