Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pom Pom Headbands

In the last four weeks I have been hosting a bible study (with the help of some fabulous ladies) called "Celebrating Godly Girls". The focus of the study is for "older" women (that would be me and my fabulous lady friends!) would mentor to younger ladies, and celebrate that God has in fact made us girlie!! Each week we had a bible study reading time (reading through James), a project (pedicures, cooking, craft, and service project), and a bible study time over lunch. It was a great time of hanging out with females of all ages and growing closer to God!

One of the projects we did was a craft of making Pom Pom Headbands.  I think they are absolutely adorable and can't wait to buy more fabric and make more in all kinds of fun colors. I got the idea for the craft from the talented Little Miss Momma. Check out her blog for step by step instructions. Once you figure it out its pretty easy and can make some adorable headbands. Here are a few pictures of the headbands we made in our bible study. I'll have to post a picture of them on Eliana. I'm still trying to decide if its ok to share headbands with my 3 year old daughter?? LOL




No comments: