Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

I could blog on this topic daily, as I'm sure many of you could as well. Eliana and Owen keep me laughing and on my toes constantly . I thought I would share some of my favorites from recent days and the past...


Eliana says the darndest things.....

When Eliana began to talk my favorite things were in her sweet little voice:
"mom I'm responsible"
"momma do"
"I got ah idea"


There are a lot of things that we correct Eliana on - making sure she says her R's correctly etc.. Using words in their correct terms but their are a few things that are just too cute to correct...

- When Eliana is tired she tells me "mom I'm busy, mom I'm so busy can you please carry me, mom can we sit down I'm just so busy"

-This halloween season Eliana would say "mom I'm pretending to hide from the ghoust, Owen lets hide from the ghoust"

"mom my heart is beeping loud and fast"

Then there are times where she uses things in the correct terms and it cracks us up -
"Dad you will not believe what literally happened today"
"Mom I need you to rearrange my room"  :)
"God makes everything beautiful"

Of course my favorite is listening to her pray for our family, our friends, for us to be "healfy", and to have a good day!



Owen is just starting to really talk and you all know how cute it can be when they are just breaking out their adorable voices. Some of my favorites -

"Thank You" (which comes out tank do)
When Kelly came to visit she taught him " sooooo gooooooddddd" very cute
When he puts on his serious face looks at our dog Chloe and says "stay chlo chlo"
He looks at me with his big blue eyes and says "please" (or peeaasee)
"momma we go bye bye"
And I love when his little face lights up in the morning when we walk into his sister's room and with a big smile says "ELI"

Kids are amazing and such a blessing to my life! I would have never imagined I would have been a "SAHM" but I am soooo glad that God had a better plan for me than I had for myself!

Prayers and Blessings - Dawn

No comments: