Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Appetizer!

Last night I wanted to have one of my favorite snacks of cream cheese and jalapeno jelly (not healthy snack but yummy) when I decided to experiment and add some pomegranates to my favorite concoction. I must say it was delicious with wheat thins and the bright red and green colors are perfect for Christmas! If you have never tried anything like this I would recommend adding it to your holiday season snack line up!  Here is a little pic, its not great because its from my phone, but you get the point!


Merry Christmas - Dawn

1 comment:

~ Rachel said...

Dawn, I love you. A lot. But I'm not sure you could convince me to try that one. I will just take your word for it. It is always amazing to me all the green things you eat. Can't wait to see your face!!