Friday, December 16, 2011

I Love Christmas!!!


 "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."


I Love Christmas Time!!!  The family, the traditions, the celebration of Christ!!! It all warms my heart and puts a smile on my face. And oh I can't lie, I like the presents too :)


This Christmas season is full of fun with our kiddos, crafting decorations and presents (more about that soon), and traveling to see family and friends in the midwest!


We are in great anticipation to celebrate Jesus' birthday next weekend and hope you are all enjoying this time of year. I hope that you are not bombarded by gift shopping, meal planning, house cleaning, etc.. But you are taking time to enjoy the season, your family, and your friends.


May God bless you this Christmas -  and the days leading to and following!!!

Blessings and Prayers - Dawn
oh and Merry Christmas!

No comments: