Friday, January 13, 2012

Feature Friday - Slimmetry

Now that we are starting our business adventure I will feature a product each Friday with a LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT!!!! 

For this Friday I wanted to feature - Slimmetry, its a weight loss supplement made from four all organic plant extracts. In 14 week tests, people taking Slimmetry lost on average 10 pounds more then those taking a placebo! The perfect aid in your New Year's Resolutions! Research says that most people will give up on their resolutions by the third week... so let Slimmetry be the boost to make your weight loss resolutions a REALITY!!!

This product retails for $40.00
and for this week (1-13 through 1-20) I will offer a discount
to get YOUR Slimmitry 20% OFF!

To take advantage of this discount email me @

You can also check out other great products @ my site

Prayers and Blessings - Dawn

1 comment:

Laura said...

Since I've been using this product starting January 1st (today is January 13th)....in conjunction with eating fairly healthy (pretty similar to my previous eating habits) & working out about 4 times/week (again, about the same as before Jan. 1st), I have lost 6 lbs. I think that's pretty good for about 2 weeks of consistent use. My goal is 10 more lbs. so I'll keep you posted!!