Friday, May 18, 2012

My sister's "new" room!

I recently took a trip with our kiddos back to the Midwest to visit family and friends. We enjoyed a lot of adventures (more to come on that soon) - but one thing I did while visiting was fixing up my little sister's room. She had been wanting to move her room from upstairs to down stairs where she could have more space, her own bathroom, and a walk in closet. So that's what we did! 



My mom wasn't too sure about the colors when we suggested this, but she was happy with the results. My sister worked hard and painted her little life away with me for two days!




I think she was very happy with the results (my mom and sister)!
This was the finished product of her room!

and then her own bathroom -


and lastly... every girls' dream - 
A personal dressing room! 


with a couch and all!!!!

Overall it was a fun project to help with and hope my sister enjoys her new space.


More blogging on our cross country adventure soon!

Prayers and Blessings - Dawn



No comments: