Saturday, May 12, 2012

On the road again...

This has been a familiar face over the last week and a half! We have been traveling through the midwest visiting family and friends. The kids have done amazing driving all over the country, watching movies, snacking, looking at the scenery, and sleeping!  I am very thankful for adaptable kids who are tolerant of my crazy adventures! We are having  a great trip and have just a few days left before we head home. The time has been great and spent seeing everyone that we don't get to see often now that we live in VA, But I am so ready to be home and with my other half. It reminds me of college again and enduring the long distance relationship before we could reunite again! So please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we head back East in the next few days! And if we didn't get to see you on this trip we hope to catch up with you next time!!!! 

Love and Prayers - and Happy Mother's Day
Dawn

No comments: