Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Yet?

It may not look like Spring outside (at the end of March) with snow on the ground, but we have been lucky to have Spring Break visitors!

Austen visited with her sweet roommates and filled their spring break trip with lots of fun. They were able to have Georgetown, DC, VA Beach, and of coarse H'burg adventures!

We enjoyed having a house full of girls and all the giggles and fun stories that came with them!  I know they made lots of fun memories and probably needed a nap when they made it home ;)

Then just this last week my mom and brother came to visit over spring break while my sister went on her first mission trip! We missed having her, but hearing about her trip just filled my heart! I know God worked in her heart and through her heart to bless others... priceless :) 


We did lots of fun stuff while nana was here, one being taking her to The Melting Pot to celebrate her birthday. We tried to spoil her a bit and of coarse she spoiled all of us! One of our favorite adventures was to our local pump it up. We were the only ones there and so we all played hide and seek in the inflatables :) lots of fun!  We also saw the new movie The Croods, it was really cute and nice and family friendly (hard to come by these days)  Overall a wonderful trip, and they were able to make it home safely despite the snow!

And now that our visitors are gone we are busy with adoption stuff (update on that tomorrow), and enjoying the Easter Week (more on how we are celebrating as a family soon too).  

But mostly I just wanted to share how full my heart is with the Lord's Love! I am overwhelmed with how He has poured His love out on me and my family, how He uses us to pour out His love, and how His love is never ending and never runs dry (more on this soon too)!  So in this Easter season, may you be so full of the Lords love that it spills out of you and onto those around you!  

Prayers and Blessings - Dawn

Oh and a pic of my "SUPERHERIO" just because :)


No comments: