Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A look back - Eliana

I am so excited about this post! I must warn you that there are A LOT of pics in this post!!! This is what happens when your talking about one of your children!  I was going to do this post on Eliana and Owen, but it became pretty clear that it would be WAY to many photos so we'll save Mr. Owen for his own post!

This post came about because I was organizing our pictures on our computer (it was ridiculous) and as I was doing this I got to look at great pictures over the last few years. It was a great surprise how much fun has been packed into each year of the last few years. But it also surprised me how much our kids have grown and changed in what seems like a short time! So I just wanted to post a little look back from birth to today!

Enjoy the little look back at our spunky, tippy toe, princess -

a daddy's girl from the beginning



I miss her little baby chubby - gotta love baby rolls!


her first major "boo boo"


always a happy girl


i have sooo many pics of her reading 







always a girly girl









Isn't it crazy how much our sweet girl has grown up?  I feel like these pics give you a little peek into her energy and spunk! She is such a joy and I'm so thankful to get to soak her up on a day to day basis!

Thanks for letting me share!
Prayers and Blessings - Dawn

No comments: