Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Know Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

I really enjoy blogging.
I know that I'm not that good at it.
I don't have great grammar "skills" (thank you high school English teacher).
I know that the "insightful" things I write may be elementary.
I even realize that not many may even be reading.

But...

I do LOVE the Lord and love sharing what He is doing in my/our life!
I love showing you cute pics of our kids!
I love sharing about our adoption and other family adventures.
And I love documenting what is happening in my heart and home.

So...

If something intrigues you on this blog, talk to the Lord about it, see what He says :)
If something annoys you or puts you off, offer Grace :)
If you Love (or even like) something I write feel free to share our blog.

In Closing...

I hope you continue to read.
I hope you learn more about our family and our life through this blog
And most of all I hope this blog screams God's Love, Mercy and Grace!!!

Blessings and Prayers - Dawn

WAIT... just because I really love Francis Chan, check out this video. 

2 comments:

Cara@HomespunKitchen said...

Well I for one, LOVE your blog! Keep up what you're doing:)

~ Rachel said...

Blogs need a 'like' button. I don't have anything to say, but I liked your post!